Over Christmas, we’re rounding up the best of our work from 2015. Today, it’s all about technology.
- Can farming in skyscrapers save the world?
- Or collecting solar energy in space?
- How about roads with solar panels on them?
A pretend city for real driverless cars. Image: University of Michigan.
- This is why self-driving cars will be programme to let cyclists rule the roads.
- And this is why the University of Michigan has created an entire fake city to test them.
- Terrifyingly/gratifyingly [delete to taste], police officers will soon be able to see through walls.
- In Amsterdam, robot 3d printers have been building an entire bridge, so let’s hope they never achieve sentience, eh?
- Still, that makes more sense than that shopping centre with outside air conditioning that they’re building in Doha.
- And finally, here are eight things you can use as wifi hotspots.
Like us on Facebook and nobody gets hurt, okay?